From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:old-chevy-tr...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of K Ohlgren
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 3:05 PM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] horn relay question

mike
a horn relay is not rated continuous duty and will not last
starter relay; ditto

i did a quick ebay search for '6 volt relay' and came up with 150 results
most were horn or starter relays which will not work
headlite and standard bosch type relays would as long as you do not overload
them

i understand wanting a fuse block, but what big amp draw item is there, that
you can't run it thru the switch?

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.