Happy holidays to everyone.

I'm trying to get my shop in order so I can start assembling my 57 (sheet
metal is coming back from paint).

While cleaning my shop I found some original equipment that I put on EBay
this evening (I posted previously, but no takers). Anyway, if someone needs
an original radiator for a 57 (which I believe a 55 to 59 will be
replacement years), or the original heater core/box I've just posted them
both. links below.

Before posting the items I ensured they were working. On the heater core/box
I pressure tested the core, and tested the fan. On the radiator I pressure
tested it as well (not to mention it was working great when I pulled it out
of the truck). I'm sure this is more effort than most people would go
through, but I'd really like the old parts to find a good home. J

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170583693581&;
ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123>
&item=170583693581&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170583695668&;
ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123>
&item=170583695668&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

As I said, I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and is working
on their old trucks.

Regards,

Jim

Mesa, AZ