From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:old-chevy-tr...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mustang_man298
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 9:51 PM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Lookin' fer paint....

Hey all, I've sorta been hiding in the quiet for a while, well, a long
while,lol. I made room and got the 53 in the shop last winter and was going
to have it at least driveable by this spring, well, spring came and went,
along with summer and the poor thing still sits with the seat and fuel tank
now in the bed, as far as it had gotten before life's hafta do's got in my
way. I was really wanting it far beyond its present status by now, and this
winter I'm getting serious about it. I've already rounded up some help from
our local club, and am beginning the process of planning & ordering things.
I've had many ideas what to build it as in the 7 or so years I've been
staring at it, and have decided I want to make it all bone stock, and though
I liked the idea of a pearled blue paint, decided I want to keep that a
stock color too and do this right. I searched the links already and found
that one site, but it won't let me print out the chips so I can go stare at
them against the truck....

Anybody have or know where I can get some printable ones?
-Chris