From: mustang_man298 <mustang_man...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Lookin' fer paint....
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 11:50 PM

Hey all, I've sorta been hiding in the quiet for a while, well, a long
while,lol. I made room and got the 53 in the shop last winter and was going to
have it at least driveable by this spring, well, spring came and went, along
with summer and the poor thing still sits with the seat and fuel tank now in
the bed, as far as it had gotten before life's hafta do's got in my way. I was
really wanting it far beyond its present status by now, and this winter I'm
getting serious about it. I've already rounded up some help from our local
club, and am beginning the process of planning & ordering things. I've had many
ideas what to build it as in the 7 or so years I've been staring at it, and
have decided I want to make it all bone stock, and though I liked the idea of a
pearled blue paint, decided I want to keep that a stock color too and do this
right. I searched the links already and found that one site, but it won't let
me print out the chips so I can go stare
 at them against the truck....

Anybody have or know where I can get some printable ones?
-Chris