You didn't and yes , it is easy to ' best ' me ~ I'm just an old mechanic , no
master of anything , Steve .

=8-)

The parts guy @ my contract Detroit Diesel dealer , laughed and said only a few
old timers still know or care about this most excellent & beautiful paint but
they do sell a box from time to time .

I was at the PO-Mona Swap Meet yesterday , selling off old VW parts & smiled
when I ran across heater boxes & intake manifolds I'd painted with Alpine Green
years & years ago....

-Nate