Finally !!!  I'm going to get a garage just in time for retirement.  No more
tarp tent, no more crawling around on gravel and dirt, no more magnets to try
and find the nut I dropped in the dirt ....... The list goes on.

Anyway I'm looking for input on design items to include.
I have already considered
1.       10 ft ceiling
2.      Wall plugs high and low, several 220 circuits, a few plugs on the
ceiling for retractable extension cords.
3.      Lots of fluorescent lighting
4.      Dead level smooth floor
5.      2 ft windows up high for ambient light

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob (on the left coast)
56 suburban
56 belair