From: Rick <nline...@gmail.com>
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] Re : Head Service

Try to get in touch with Tom Langdon. He was a gm engineer in the day and
likely woukd have respectable knowledge on the subject. Do a search for Langdon
Stovebolt ad I think you will locate hus web page. Seems to me though you can
take a 235 out to .125 on an overbore before you rhn jnto troubles. I coukd be
wrong however. Good luck!!
Rick Wagner...no relation as far as I know...;-)

Sent from my HTC Tilt™ 2, a Windows® phone from AT&T