Dang ! Sorry to hear of this , it's why I don't accept any ' help ' .

I still think the Muncie 465 tranny's boot should fit , begin searching the 4X4
and Jeep shops...

Go OnLine & look in Dorman's " HELP ! " line , they have scads of misc things
like this , you have to find them as the catalog is so full and detailed .

-Nate