From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com [old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com] on
behalf of Nate [vwna...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 9:28 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Re : Clutch Fork Boot
You have the Muncie SM420 tranny and parts are still made for it , the old
leather boot is long out of production sad to say .

This tranny was used up to 1967 and I think the SM465 tranny uses a close fit
boot so Chevs Of The 40's in Wa. State in Vintage Chevrolet in Ga. should be
able to fix you up .

Many 4 X 4 parthaus' will have generic boots to suit as these are both still
very popular ttannies in Rock Crawling .

You'll need to re use the old wire retainer .

-Nate