i agree with ccpanel, i'd start with shocks as bouncing is usually shock
related.
as i remember my 3800 had no shocks from the factory, didn't need them
either :)
for squeak; i blew my springs apart, sandblasted, por15 paint and poly
liners in between
i have half a roll of poly liner that i can send you if you want to go that
route.