There is no adjustment of the pedals that can fix what you describe. The
problem is that the mounts for the cab have deteriorated and or shifted. Or
you cab has rusted out to the point of it moving about over the chassis.
You will need to get under it to locate and repair this problem. Cab mount
kits can be purchased from any of the old truck vendors. Cab repair metal
parts can also be found at most old truck vendors. Repairing these mounts ,
if needed ....is a big task to say the least. Inspect the bottom of your
cab closely to figure out what has gone wrong. It will likely be quite
apparent once you get all the crude, dirt and so forth off the bottm. Good
luck with you project.  Rick