Not to worry Roy ;

It all depends on the voltage reaching your coil , in your case , you're
getting 6 VDC so you need a 1.5 Ohm coil ~it matters not how many cylinders
unless the coil is really low quality .

This is for points , Ignitors have special needs as do all electronic ignitions
.

Be smart and buy a nice epoxy filled 1.5 or 1.6 Ohm coil , maybe an Accell and
paint it gloss black , you'll love the long zappy sparks ~ I use one on on my
Russian Ural Motocycle .

-Nate