Deve:

Sign the title over to me and let me know where to pick it up.  '50 Texas
are yellow letters on a block background.

-          Bill

From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Deve Krehbiel
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 2:49 PM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] YOM License Tags

Speaking of this, In Kansas we can use an original tag as the registered
tag. Does anyone know (before I call the DMV and get a several day
runaround) if you can custom paint this original tag colors that are not
original? 1950 was green and silver in Kansas, and I dunno what they were
thinking. My truck will be yellow and black... you know where this is going.

Deve
www.speedprint.com/Deves50
(check out the NEW frame rivet procedure)
(Nate's Tuneup Guide coming soon!)