I had very good luck with the women who run HUBCAP HEAVEN in Nashville.  They
kept at it until I had a set of four 16" wheels for my 59 3200 which worked
perfectly for what I wanted to do.  They gave me credit for the ones which
didn't work.   They looked at jpegs and returned emails right away.

http://www.hubcapheavennashville.com/

Hope this helps.

~~jonas