> A single wheel turns 2X faster then both
> wheels, and you need more turns for better
> accuracy.
>
> 1. Jack up one wheel.
> 2. Chalk mark the wheel and the ground.
> 3. Have a friend turn it 20 revolutions
> while you count driveshaft rotations.
> 4. Go slow on the final wheel rotation.
>
> If you get 45.6 that is a 4.56:1 ratio.
> 41.1 is 4.11. Easy!
>
> Your 2.25 may be 4.56.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Dennis

Thanks Dennis
I know now why the other wheel was not turning. I went over to that side and
tried to turn it by hand and it wouldn't move. Probably brake drum frozen or
hung up on a brake shoe.

Anyway, do you think a person should be able to turn the engine over by
putting the tranny in gear and turning the rear wheel (spark plugs out of
course). I can not do it. The engine will turn over by hand because I did it
using a big screwdriver against the flywheel teeth. What a pita that method
is!!! No, I cannot push it to turn the engine. There is stuff in front of it
and behind it and I can't yet even get it out of the shop.
Tom