Those look very nice but ;

They're standard Chinese copies of 1931 Brand 'F' "A' Model taillights with two
separate bulbs in them .

I see these lamps for sale every where for $20 each , I can't imagine the
brackets make them worth $152.00 ! .

For saY $40 ~ $50 EACH AND YOU DON'T MIND _fORD_ PARTS ON YOUR VINTAGE cHEVY ,
THEY'D BE NICE BUT UNLESS YOU HAVE INTEGRATED TURN SIGNALS AND TAILLIGHTS NOW ,
THEY WON'T QUITE WORK .

-Dang caps lock again  , sorry .

-Nate
     Robert Asked  :