Well ;

Basically your original AD tail/stop lamp and these aftermarket 'A' Model ones
too , has two circuits so , to use them for turn signals , requires a six wire
turn signal switch to separate the brake lights from the turn signals .

Or , you can use separate lamps for the turn signals on the back , those cute
bed roll end lights work especially well for this when fitted with LED or
Halogen bulbs and recessed 1" or so so they'll light up very brightly even in
the direct sun light .

Go to the home page of this yahoo group and look in the various files and
photos , I imagine there's some info as this has been done many times over .

-Nate