How much of a pain is it to replace the head liner and the rear qtr glass
seals.
On my 69 cutlass s 2 dr hard top
Thanks in advance
ron

Ron,
Headliner is really no problem, though it was time consuming for me in my '68.
Make sure that what they send you (despite what you order) is the correct
headliner.  For '68, they had a choice of 5 or 6 bows in the headliner, and
mine was originally wrong... Just a warning to double check yours.

I actually spent 4 days installing my headliner.  Removed old headliner,
sorted out bow numbers, reinstall, just with the bows.  I started from the
front.  Apply headliner glue (rubber cement) and clamp with those larger
clamp type paper clips.  I used them every couple of inches.  After the glue
dried (I allowed 1 day for each edge) I did each side, then the final stretch
on the rear edge.

Let me know on the 1/4 glass seals (I assume you're talking about the leading
edge.)   This is on my list of things to do.

Mark Mullins
Tucson, AZ