--- Kerry Doyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WOW! Didn't know that existed. Scrolled through and
> found a discussion I posted on.  It offers a "reply
> via email" direct to the poster, my email.  HUH!
> that
> is amazing.
> Kerry
>
> --- Jay Britt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > This is better than digest mode!.
> > > >
> > ---- spddemun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This (example) was a conversation about my oil
> > spray.
> > If locations, full names, and phone numbers are in
> > the
> > post, they show up.  Karen

>From a female point of view, I am always careful about
posting address and phone, so I found it a little
disturbing.  I'm not sure it is intentional, but seems
it should be password-protected access.

I really blame Google as they are getting TOO good
with their algorithms!  I come across too much
personal information all the time with my genealogy
work.

Looks like this is the source--it says Rocket Science
with a full address and phone--is that Chris?
http://tinyurl.com/y69twj

Online archive--
http://www.mail-archive.com/oldsmobile@chebucto.ns.ca/

Have you ever Googled your name?

How I found this was by Googling a User ID!
Scary...you'll find postings to message boards and
more.

Karen