HOW IS THIS HAPPENING, IT SHOWS EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: oldsmobile@chebucto.ns.ca
Sent: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 1:04 AM
Subject: Olds "private list" on the Web?

I was researching a neighbor who keeps trying to steal
my connection, and came across this...I thought this
was private and not accessible except from logging
into the list?

This (example) was a conversation about my oil spray.
If locations, full names, and phone numbers are in the
post, they show up.  Karen

http://www.mail-archive.com/oldsmobile@chebucto.ns.ca/msg06466.html