Hello OLPC family,

I'm officially dealing with jetlag and writing this at 440AM. I'm here to
work more intensly on JeepNeed. Watch our video and spread the link here:
 http://kck.st/9C7fkd <http://kck.st/9C7fkd>
I've moved back because, as a teacher here told me: all the problems are in
the Philippines, but that's why all the solutions are here as well.

Get in touch, I hope I hear from all of you soon,
Shai

p.s. we (JeepNeed) is tabling at a social innovation bazaar in Rockwell
today Sunday, 9am-9pm (pass by if you can, or send a prayer and hope we get
some helpful connections, for JeepNeed and maybe even for OLPC)

--
Shaina Tantuico

Educator and Earring Maker
http://www.jeepneed.org/