Hi Shaina,

Great video and cause!

You might be interested to explore OLPC's contributors program. I know we've
talked about this before.  Plz.  see details below

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program/Project_proposal_form

Good luck and let me know your thoughts on this.

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Shaina Tantuico
<shaina.tantu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello OLPC family,
>
> I'm officially dealing with jetlag and writing this at 440AM. I'm here to
> work more intensly on JeepNeed. Watch our video and spread the link here:
>  http://kck.st/9C7fkd <http://kck.st/9C7fkd>
> I've moved back because, as a teacher here told me: all the problems are in
> the Philippines, but that's why all the solutions are here as well.
>
> Get in touch, I hope I hear from all of you soon,
> Shai
>
> p.s. we (JeepNeed) is tabling at a social innovation bazaar in Rockwell
> today Sunday, 9am-9pm (pass by if you can, or send a prayer and hope we get
> some helpful connections, for JeepNeed and maybe even for OLPC)
>
> --
> Shaina Tantuico
>
> Educator and Earring Maker
> http://www.jeepneed.org/