On Wed, 19 Nov 2014, Rune Tipsmark wrote:

Ok, no other option? I am physically not near and its “just” a test pool so I
can kill it and start over.

If I try the import option, should it  recognize the metadata of the devices
and reuse it?

Zfs puts identifying information on all the pool disks so that they may be properly imported by pool name without regard for device identifiers. 'zpool import' scans all of the available devices, searching for devices which are in that pool.

If you don't want to physically move the drives again, then just re-import the pool.

It is always a good idea to export a pool before moving its drives around and then import the pool afterward. Usually it just takes a few seconds to import the pool.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn