Hey Don, hope you are well.Didn't Michigan State used to have a great swim 
program, in addition to Michigan?  
I saw somewhere that the University of Iowa had more than doubled MSU's score 
in a swim meet.  Does this mean Iowa is much better (? don't remember them ever 
being good) or that Michigan State has fallen down the rabbit hole?I know that 
this is the kind of thing you like to read up on, and that you are an expert at 
all of this.  Thought I would ask.  
Hope all is well,Eric
 As Always, Eric

http://speedorex.blogspot.com/


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to