From: <onap-discuss-bounces at lists.onap.org> on behalf of "Ahmad, Munir"
<munir.ah...@bell.ca>
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM
To: "onap-discuss at lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss at lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] Questions about VNF Heat Template

Hello ONAP Community,

I am reading ?VNF Heat Template Requirements for OpenEcomp? It indicates Heat
templates for OpenECOMP must only have one level of nesting. I have a couple of
questions.

1.       What is the reasoning behind limiting to one level of nesting when
onboarding a VNF module? Any plans to change this?

2.       Are there any tools that can be used to ?flatten? nested heat
templates?

Best Regards
Munir Ahmad