Good morning all,

I would like to start a new thread in order to understand if there is a need to
certify ONAP on multiple OS/Openstacks.

OS
Currently ONAP is running on Ubuntu 14.04 (target to move to Ubuntu 16.04).
Open-O is running on CentOS but I understand from Helen Yunxia (Huawei) that it
should not be an issue to run it on Ubuntu.
Redhat was not considered from a certification perspective due to license cost.

>From an architecture perspective, it is important that ONAP remains OS agnostic
The only constraint on the OS is that it should support an Openstack version

OpenStack
I have noticed that people are trying to deploy ONAP using different OpenStack
release series (i.e. Icehouse, Mitaka, Ocata, Kilo, etc)
Although I would like to recommend that we only focus on the release series
that are not EOL or will be soon EOL as an Openstack baseline for ONAP,
We should collect what has already been validated by the ONAP community and
what they agree to support

Any additional thoughts?

Best regards
Catherine

Catherine Lef?vre
AT&T Software Development & Engineering
D2 Platform & Systems Development
AVP - ECOMP/ONAP/RUBY/SPP

Phone: +32 2 418 49 22
Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73
catherine.lefevre at intl.att.com<mailto:catherine.lefevre at intl.att.com>

TEXTING and DRIVING... It Can Wait

AT&T
BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA
Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2
5101 Loyers (Namur)
Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the
sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the
content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in
error please immediately notify the sender identified above