From: <onap-discuss-bounces at lists.onap.org> on behalf of "Lefevre,
Catherine" <cl6...@intl.att.com>
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 1:41 AM
To: "onap-discuss at lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss at lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] Support ONAP on multiple OS/Openstacks?

Good morning all,

I would like to start a new thread in order to understand if there is a need to
certify ONAP on multiple OS/Openstacks.

OS
Currently ONAP is running on Ubuntu 14.04 (target to move to Ubuntu 16.04).
Open-O is running on CentOS but I understand from Helen Yunxia (Huawei) that it
should not be an issue to run it on Ubuntu.
Redhat was not considered from a certification perspective due to license cost.