On 05/24/2017 11:34 AM, SPATSCHECK, OLIVER  (OLIVER) wrote:

>> On May 24, 2017, at 10:54 AM  EDT, Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> 3) I understand that all the staging process was meant to be
>> temporary, and to add on Gary’s last question, what is the plan
>> moving forward and how could we contribute to that effort ?
>
> I think that’s a TSC question. We wouldn’t mind moving this to a
> formal release just because it makes it easier to deal with the code.
> However,   the current plan is to have the first formal release in
> November when the code bases have merged and not on the seed code in
> the current repos.  Assuming we stick with that plan it means we will
> stay in staging at least till November to ensure we have a working
> code base for demos etc… .

One things I'll note about the setup. Our staging repositories are
dropped after 14 days. This is a hard drop, so if artifacts that are
there need to stick around at all right now they need to be regularly
refreshed _or_ a release needs to actually happen.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Lead, IT Release Engineering