Subhash,
I tried the "reverse": I looked at the log files of the openstack
controlle in a pretty brute-force manner: tail -f /var/log/*/*log  before
you start DCAE, let it settle, clean the terminal. You should quickly see
a certain pattern flowing over the screen and sport when issues arise. Or
you grep for errors in the neutron/nova log files.
The reason the remaining VMs are not create may be manyfold: not enough
resources available (error msg like "There is not host ..." orso, a bit
cryptic) or neutron/network errors (IP address not in network range,
etc...).
Looking the openstack logfiles might give you a hint.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Josef Reisinger
When wisdom comes to call, there's nobody listening at all - Pendragon /
Man Of Nomadic Traits
IBM Sales & Distribution, Communications Sector
Certified IT-Architect Telecommunications
IBM Certified Telecommunications Industry ITA
Lehrbeauftragter an der Hochschule Fresenius
IBM Deutschland
Godesberger Allee 127
53175 Bonn Beuel
Phone:    +49 151 1426 4559