> On Jul 11, 2017, at 2:27 PM, Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Catherine,
>
> In today’s Integration meeting, we discussed having CLAMP pilot trials around
> coding styles.  In OPEN-O we centrally defined coding styles in the oparent
> project/repo, and it would be great if we can do likewise for ONAP so we can
> avoid duplicate or conflicting definitions across projects.  Do you think we
> can have CLAMP do a pilot run on inheriting from oparent as well?

Is there an place where the code style rules have been explained? I believe a
wiki page to explain what are the agreed rules could help, similar to what ODL
has here:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/BestPractices/Coding_Guidelines#General_Code_Style

<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/BestPractices/Coding_Guidelines#General_Code_Style>

At any rate, thanks for putting this up! It’s going to be a long journey to
enforce checkstyle considering the amount of LoC in ONAP.

Thanks,
Alexis