Ok, good. Thanks for the pointers. Google Java Style what is use as well in
ODL, so I can say I'm already familiar with them :)
One we have a wiki for that, I strongly believe advertising this widly
(through this mailing list) can be a good start to get devs onboard and/or
familiar with the check styles rules that would be enforced.

Thanks,
Alexis