Hi Manoj,

Thank you for the pointers. I looked on the performance test info on the
slides, and in addition of them being quite old & conducted in low end
HW, it is hard to tell what the messaging performance was from the
"query a list of course numbers" (?) test scenario. I am sure that we
can find more recent info somewhere, at least for GPB.

I am aware of VES work and specs, including the efforts to try it out in
the context of infrastructure events and metrics around OPNFV Barometer
project - which was why I was asking on the context that you had in
mind. From our perspective, less protocols for the same / similar
purposes would be good target, provided that we could get to something
that meets the associated requirements.

Pasi