From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Grimberg
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 7:57 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] Getting Release Engineering support

Greetings folks,

I've been seeing a large uptick in unicast support requests directly to myself
or myself and other LF Release Engineers.

As an reminder, the LF Release Engineering team does not work on support
requests that are directed to our personal / corporate email. Support requests
_must_ be directed at our helpdesk ticketing system by sending them to
helpd...@onap.org

If we feel that the request / issue doesn't warrant being in a ticket we'll
pull the discussion offline from the ticketing system, but that is where you
should be starting for most things.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg