Could you please share docker logs ?

From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Ganesh Kaila
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:16 PM
To: Kanagaraj Manickam <kanagaraj.manic...@huawei.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] ONAP v1.1 Portal isn't coming up on Openstack

In addition to the previous mail -

In /opt/portal/deliveries/ directory, I have commented out the cli container
section in docker-compose.yaml file and run portal_vm_init.sh script then I am
able to see three containers running as shown:

ubuntu@vm1-portal:/opt/portal/deliveries$ sudo docker ps
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE               COMMAND                  CREATED
     STATUS              PORTS
                            NAMES
a2ca21b3cb29        portal-apps:1.1.0   "/wait-for.sh -t 1..."   40 minutes ago
     Up 39 minutes       8989/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8006->8005/tcp,
0.0.0.0:8010->8009/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8989->8080/tcp   deliveries_portal-apps_1
d598838d887b        portal-wms:1.1.0    "/wait-for.sh -t 1..."   40 minutes ago
     Up 40 minutes       8082/tcp
                            deliveries_portal-wms_1
06c8e8bd3168        portal-db:1.1.0     "docker-entrypoint..."   40 minutes ago
     Up 40 minutes       3306/tcp
                            deliveries_portal-db_1
ubuntu@vm1-portal:/opt/portal/deliveries$

And, I am able to login to portal webpage with designer credentials of ONAP:

[Inline image 1]

When I click on SDC widget, I am seeing as shown here:

[Inline image 2]

I have seen the similar problem with ONAP v1.0 on Openstack deployment.

Please give me your suggestions to get over from this issue.

Thanks,
Ganesh

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Ganesh Kaila