Kanagarai,

I have run the *docker_health.sh* script as you said and output as follows:

*root@vm1-sdc:/opt# /data/scripts/docker_health.sh*
*{*
*  "cluster_name" : "SDC-ES-AUTO",*
*  "status" : "green",*
*  "timed_out" : false,*
*  "number_of_nodes" : 1,*
*  "number_of_data_nodes" : 1,*
*  "active_primary_shards" : 0,*
*  "active_shards" : 0,*
*  "relocating_shards" : 0,*
*  "initializing_shards" : 0,*
*  "unassigned_shards" : 0,*
*  "delayed_unassigned_shards" : 0,*
*  "number_of_pending_tasks" : 0,*
*  "number_of_in_flight_fetch" : 0,*
*  "task_max_waiting_in_queue_millis" : 0,*
*  "active_shards_percent_as_number" : 100.0*
*}*
*BE health-Check:*
*<html>*
*<head>*
*<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"/>*
*<title>Error 503 </title>*
*</head>*
*<body>*
*<h2>HTTP ERROR: 503</h2>*
*<p>Problem accessing /sdc2/rest/healthCheck. Reason:*
*<hr /><a href="http://eclipse.org/jetty
<http://eclipse.org/jetty>">Powered by Jetty:// 9.3.20.v20170531</a><hr/>*
*</body>*
*</html>*

*FE health-Check:*
*{*
*  "sdcVersion": "UNKNOWN",*
*  "siteMode": "UNKNOWN",*
*  "componentsInfo": [*
*    {*
*      "healthCheckComponent": "FE",*
*      "healthCheckStatus": "UP",*
*      "version": "1.1.0-SNAPSHOT",*
*      "description": "OK"*
*    },*
*    {*
*      "healthCheckComponent": "BE",*
*      "healthCheckStatus": "DOWN"*
*    },*
*    {*
*      "healthCheckComponent": "TITAN",*
*      "healthCheckStatus": "UNKNOWN"*
*    },*
*    {*
*      "healthCheckComponent": "CASSANDRA",*
*      "healthCheckStatus": "UNKNOWN"*
*    },*
*    {*
*      "healthCheckComponent": "DE",*
*      "healthCheckStatus": "UNKNOWN"*
*    },*
*    {*
*      "healthCheckComponent": "ON_BOARDING",*
*      "healthCheckStatus": "UNKNOWN"*
*    }*
*  ]*
*}*

*Error [12] while user existance check*

Now, I am trying to pull the master in */opt/sdc* directory and tried to
run */opt/asdc_vm_init.sh* script and trying to run *docker_health.sh*
afterwards,
it is getting blocked while "*BE health-Check:*"*. *

Is my approach correct??

Thanks,
Ganesh