Hello.

On Nov 14, 2017 at architecture meeting, I presented proposal on
ONAP container support which is follow-up at the session in France.
The feedback is to have online meeting and come up with
archtecture/design choices with comparison and come back to
archtecture meeting again. I'd like to start meeting

I created a wiki page to track matrials, meetings.

  ONAP container/COE page
  https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16007890
  Slide used on Nov 14, 2017

https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/16007890/onap-container-for-architecture-subcommittee.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1510686749000&api=v2

* determining timeslot

I'd like to have first oneline meeting during the week of
Nov 20 or Nov 27, 2017.

I created doodle poll to determine first zoom meeting and timeslot for
weekly meeting.  If you'd like to attend it, please vote it.
  doodle poll
  https://doodle.com/poll/cpedwwmazqimadpw

NOTE:
- Tuesday: conflicts with archtecture subcommittee meeting
- Friday: conflicts with multicloud meeting
- Thurs 30, Nov is holidy in US.(and people tends to be PTO on Dec 1.)

timeline:
* the week of Nov 20 or Nov 27, 2017: first online meetig
* the week of Dec 4: kubecon: will skip
* the week of Dec 11: ONAP developer event. Let's have f2f session there.
* the week of Dec 18:
* after that, online meeting
  Maybe people will be on vacation around chrismas/new year
* The week of Jan 8: ...
* The week of TBD: archtecture subcommittee meeting

Thanks in advance
--
Isaku Yamahata <isaku.yamah...@gmail.com>