Hello ONAP kubernetes folks.
This week we had good discussions and got feedback from TSC.
In order to follow to the feedback and make the next step,
I'd like to arrange weekly zoom meeting.

* doodle poll for timeslot for zoom meeting
I've created a doodle poll for meeting. Please vote for timeslot.
https://doodle.com/poll/hkas87yba5bcyfs9
We can start meeting from the week of Jan 1 or 8, 2018.
If we're agressive, we can also have a meeting on the week of Dec 18, 2017.

* wiki page
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16007890
I've created this wiki page to collect/accumulate information.

Bin, Can you please up load your presentations and create link?
Frank, Can you please please create your proposal and upload it?
Hopefully your proposal can on the table for discussion.

There are several discussion points.
- how to deploy VNF
  So far we have two proposals. Bin's proposal and Munish proposal(3 options).
  - use ARIA or not
  - use Helm or not
  - relationship to TOSCA

- Life Cycle Management(LCM)
  There are several aspects of LCM and the how to architect
  generic VNF controller in the contest of k8s.
  - configuration
  - auto scaling
  - rolling upgrade

- relationship to other ONAP component
  especially multicloud, SO, OOF and modeling would have a deep relationship.

- any other discussion points?

Isaku Yamahata <isaku.yamah...@gmail.com>