Hi Audhut,

If you're using K8s/OOM approach to deploy ONAP, all the services should be
automatically registered to MSB by kube2msb registrator.

kube2msb registrator is watching the kubernetes events and get service
endpoints information form the annotation of config and use that information to
register the services to MSB. Detailed introduction can be found
here:https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Microservices+Bus+Tutorial

I guess the reason is that you didn't specify the kubernetes API token in the
oom/kubernetes/kube2msb/values.yaml config file, kube2msb-registrator need it
to access the kubernetes master.

Please replace the token in red with the token in your kubernetes environment,
you can find it in  ~/.kube/config

nsPrefix: onap

pullPolicy: IfNotPresent

image:

  kube2msb: nexus3.onap.org:10001/onap/oom/kube2msb

kubeMasterUrl: https://kubernetes.default.svc.cluster.local:443

discoveryUrl: http://msb-discovery.onap-msb:10081

kubeMasterAuthToken:
QmFzaWMgTURrd056VXdSVEk1TVRGRk9UaEVOREJCTWprNlpHTnlaSGt4YzJsSVlsRlVZVU16WTFsUk1XWnZhV0UyY21GRWEwNUhkMDFDVWxORVRIUmlZUT09

MSB internal api gateway is exposed on nodeport 30080, once you get all the
services running, you can browse all the registered services on the MSB portal
http://{HOST_IP}:30080/msb .

BR,

Huabing