Dear Logging and Analytics team,

I am studing about how to integrate with Logging Enhancements Project and
imporve our log capability. After scanning the wiki space of Logging
Enhancements Project, I noticed that there are two guidelines
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Application+Logging+Guidelines+v1.1 and
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=20087036 . Both of them
indicate that they are A DRAFT WIP for R2 - ONAP Beijing Release. What's the
difference between these two guide? Since they are both draft, is there any
consensus conculsions which can be refered by the other components about how to
set up our work about integrate with Logging Enhancements Project?

Thanks,

LiZi