From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of jessie jewitt
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:05 AM
To: denghui (L) <denghu...@huawei.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc <onap-...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [modeling] Call for approval on the “obsolete
legacy attributes/datatypes” proposal for the resource IM

Hello Deng Hui-
     Could you please clarify something for me. The ETSI "applied stereotype",
on which this column in the wiki table is based, has "obsolete" as an artifact
lifecycle option, with its definition supplied in the IISOMI Modeling
Guidelines. This is the definition of "obsolete" in those guidelines. Is this
what we should interpret this to mean? Will the entity be kept in the model for
at least one further release?
Thanks for your guidance,
Jessie
·         Obsolete
This stereotype indicates that the entity should not be used in new
implementation and that attempts should be made to remove it from existing
implementation. The entity should be kept in the model for at least one further
release. The team has to decide on a case by case basis when to remove it from
the model.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 8:23 AM, denghui (L)