From: GILBERT, MAZIN E (MAZIN E) [mailto:ma...@research.att.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:33 AM
To: denghui (L) <denghu...@huawei.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc <onap-...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Modeling

Deng Hui,

Thanks for your presentation today, and I really appreciate the modeling
committee working together. Lots has been accomplished since R1.

I just wanted to articulate the conversation main points.

1. Modeling approaches for ONAP releases should be approved by the TSC. This
should be documented and approved no later than M2.

2. If the modeling committee is unable to interlock on a common approach for
offline, documentation or runtime, then different options should be brought to
the TSC for review and making a decision.

Modeling directly impacts deployability. Disagreements impacting R3 should be
documented and brought to the TSC over the next 2 weeks.

Thanks!
Mazin