From: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Srini
<srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2018 at 12:20 PM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>,
"weidong.2.c...@nokia.com" <weidong.2.c...@nokia.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Container based VNF on K8S using Beijing release

Hi Will,

Yes, we have Multi-Cloud K8S plugin, but the work is still in progress. Though
some parts are tested, it is not ready for networking yet.  We intend to
complete this in Casablanca.  That said, K8S plugin is being tested
incrementally.  So, you (as another pair of eyes) testing would help in making
it better.

But, I want to caution that it is not going to be integrated with SO in R3
(Casablanca). So testing can only be done using test scripts.

BTW, you also require Kubernetes based deployment to test that out.  If you
have not done that yet, that could be your next step.

Victor and Shashank, please provide needed information for KRD and test scripts
to instantiate containerized VNF such as EdgeXFoundry.

Thanks
Srini