The Beijing release VNF Requirements are published at
https://onap.readthedocs.io/en/beijing/guides/onap-user/vnfprovider.html
Containerized VNFs are not a feature supported by the platform in Beijing or
Casablanca, though we would expect them to be supported at some point.
The VNF documentation has a section on VNF Guidelines
https://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/vnfrqts/guidelines.git/docs/vnf_guidelines/vnf_guidelines.html
which is the place for documentation on forward looking capabilities impacting
VNFS that may become VNF requirements in a future release.
If there is some experimental/ partial support capability for containerized
VNFs being developed as part of Casablanca, it would be useful to update the
VNF guidelines material to reflect this. Ultimately,  I expect there would also
be impacts to VNFSDK/VVP for the validation/certification of containerized VNFs
regards
Steven Wright