Hello, Jessie,

    About for the #3, I agree with Xu39s suggestion. I think Sapd, Vnffgd and
etc. should keep, and add the referenced classes in the model. And for the
papyrus diagram, there should add corresponding empty classes and  their
associations.

Best Regards,

Chuyi.

----邮件原文----发件人:jessie jewitt
<jessie.jew...@oamtechnologies.com>收件人:onap-discuss
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>,"郭楚怡" <guoch...@chinamobile.com>抄 送: "yangxu (H)"
<yang...@huawei.com>,denglingli  <denglin...@chinamobile.com>,"zhang.maopeng1"
<zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn>,"zhan.jie1" <zhan.j...@zte.com.cn>发送时间:2018-08-23
01:31:53主题:Re: [onap-discuss] [modeling] Network Service Descriptor modelHi
Chuyi-     Yes, it39s my fault for not having reviewed this model when it was
originally proposed. What I would like to see for Casablanca is that we at
least "fix" it by doing the following:
1. Use a "pared down" version of the Papyrus NSD model that corresponds to what
was agreed, so we can output it from there on "clean", using the correct
associated class diagram.
2. Create the correct classes, and references to other classes and datatypes
that are already in the model (i.e. ConnectivityType is in our common model)
3. Suppress the references (and associations) that are not desired (meaning
there is no associated class in the model, i.e. Sapd, Vnffgd) You say they
haven39t been discussed yet, so I39m curious how the model was approved for R2?
If you prefer to keep these references, then we need to include the associated
classes that are referenced in the model.
4. I39m still not seeing a reference to VnfExtCp. Who is referencing that and
where?

I can prepare a new discussion wiki with what I39m proposing for next Monday39s
RM call. However, I would need an answer to #3 above. Do you want to remove the
references to classes that aren39t in your model, or do you want to add the
classes that are referenced. It would not be a good thing to reference them,
without defining them, which is currently the case in the model.

-Jessie