Hi Xu-
    If I understand you correctly, you mean you are not seeing an attribute
on the diagram that has type "ConnectivityType"? You see it in the table
because NsVirtualLinkDesc inherits from VirtualLinkDesc which contains the
attribute called "connectivityType" of type "ConnectivityType". I updated
the diagram to show this inheritance relationship, so you should see it
now. Let me know if that is satisfactory to you.
-Jessie