Hi, Brian:
      We want to know which database table can record vnf data or instance data
or requests data  when  we create vcpe use case?

      And where are the tables located? SO or SDC or SDNC database?   How to
check it?

     Like this, when we create vbrg instance by running vcpe.py brg script,  SO
docker will record what data and write the data into which database tables when
SO docker received vcpe’s request?

Liu Chenglong
lcl7...@163.com