From: TIMONEY, DAN
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 2:11 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; gary.i...@huawei.com; DRAGOSH, PAM
<pdrag...@research.att.com>; onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org;
gildas.lani...@huawei.com
Cc: FREEMAN, BRIAN D <bf1...@att.com>; LEFEVRE, CATHERINE
<catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [ONAP Helpdesk #61676] gerrit down

All,

Whatever can be done to alleviate this would be helpful.

To echo Pam's point, last Friday, all my merges were taking over 90 minutes -
or rather, they were running for 90 minutes then getting killed.   I've been
working now for a week just on doing release builds.  The last one failed this
morning due to socket connection dropped errors with Nexus.  I tried pushing a
change to skip the jar that was hitting that error to see if that helps - the
verify job for that change just finished after 1 hour and 20 mins.

Gildas - this constitutes a jeopardy on our Casablanca release.  We are
completely blocked until this gets better : we can't create new docker
containers to test what we already have; we can't merge anything new.  The
factory is essentially closed for business.

Dan

--
Dan Timoney
SDN-CP Development

Please go to  D2 ECOMP Release Planning Wiki
<https://wiki.web.att.com/display/DERP/D2+ECOMP+Release+Planning+Home> for D2
ECOMP Project In-take, 2016 Release Planning, Change Management, and find key
Release Planning Contact Information.

On 10/2/18, 2:01 PM, "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org on behalf of Gary Wu"