From: TIMONEY, DAN [mailto:dt5...@att.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 12:06 PM
To: onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org
Cc: Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>; agrimb...@linuxfoundation.org;
FREEMAN, BRIAN D <bf1...@att.com>; Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>; LEFEVRE,
CATHERINE <catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [ONAP Helpdesk #61676] gerrit down

Jess,

I took a closer look at that error below.  Not only is the staging plugin using
port 80, but it's using http, not https.  I checked my configuration and
verified that I'm using https://nexus.onap.org   not http://nexus.onap.org.  I
have no clue where that's coming from, unless our settings.xml in Jenkins is
somehow messed up (I can't see that directly)

Dan

--
Dan Timoney
SDN-CP Development

Please go to  D2 ECOMP Release Planning Wiki
<https://wiki.web.att.com/display/DERP/D2+ECOMP+Release+Planning+Home> for D2
ECOMP Project In-take, 2016 Release Planning, Change Management, and find key
Release Planning Contact Information.