Hi Srini,

Thanks for the great efforts to put all things together.

  Here is the current status

-        Which projects have adopted ISTIO

     Multi-Cloud and VF-C are the early adapter of ISTIO. We have done some
basic integration and testing, including the metrics collection, distributed
tracing and which are detailed here

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Manage+ONAP+Microservices+with+Istio+Service+Mesh

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Manage+ONAP+Microservices+with+Istio+Service+Mesh-Mutual+TLS+Authentication+Enabled

Possible works needed to be done to adopt Istio:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Manage+ONAP+Microservices+with+Istio+Service+Mesh-Mutual+TLS+Authentication+Enabled#ManageONAPMicroserviceswithIstioServiceMesh-MutualTLSAuthenticationEnabled-ServiceMeshMigration

    Findings and Issues:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Current+issues+with+Istio+integration+with+mTLS+enabled

Thanks,

Huabing