Hi,

When we define a service in SDC, the UI does not give us option to add service
characteristics.
I need to add characteristics like bandwidth, latency etc in my broadband
service definition in SDC. Based on those values I want to orchestrate my flow
in SO, when an order arrives via NBI during run time.
But SDC does not provide such options in the UI.

How can we add these details to service definition during design phase? Is
there a plan on such enhancement? Has anyone faced a similar challenge.
Kindly advise.

Regards,
Atif